In Need of a Criminal Defense Lawyer In Glen Burnie?
The census-designated place of Glen Burnie is located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. It is a suburb of Maryland’s port city of Baltimore. In addition to its close proximity to both Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Glen Burnie is also situated near the coastal region of Maryland, near Annapolis and the United States Naval Academy.
Glen Burnie is easily accessible to the metro areas surrounding it and is bordered by major roadways, including Interstate 695, I-97, Route 100 and Route 10 – four of the main highways in the state.
A growing community, Glen Burnie makes up roughly 18 square miles and has a population of more than 67,600. More than 52% of Glen Burnie residents are female, and the town has a median resident age of 26.8 years, ranking slightly younger than the Maryland median.
Residents of Glen Burnie reported a median household income significantly below the state figure at $57,589, making Glen Burnie one of the less affluent areas of the state. However, housing prices in the area are significantly less than the average home price in Maryland.
Industries and Jobs
Glen Burnie’s economy is fueled by a number of factors, including state agencies and the medical industry. Anne Arundel County and its communities, including Glen Burnie, have been designated as key areas for many state agencies, and the area is home to some of the region’s most reputable medical centers, including Anne Arundel Medical Center.
The town’s proximity to the port of Baltimore also makes it an ideal location for residents employed in the Baltimore area. Baltimore is known for its port operations and ranks among the top 10 ports in the United States.
Glen Burnie’s location to a bustling metro area, in addition to its diverse population, means that residents may encounter some degree of crime, including those of a sexual nature.
Sex Crimes in Glen Burnie, MD
Sex Crimes, or criminal offenses in Glen Burnie, MD that involve sexual acts or contact with another, including minors, are often very complex cases. Not only do sexual transgressions vary in nature, but they carry varying penalties as well. Those who have previously been convicted of a Glen Burnie, MD sexual offense will often be classified as sex offenders, and are monitored in their respective jurisdictions
Glen Burnie, MD Sex crimes can include abusive sexual contact, coercion, enticement, and kidnapping.
Our Washington, D.C. criminal lawyers have helped people who were suspected or accused of committing:
- Drug Crimes
- Gun Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Traffic Offenses, such as driving under the influence, or texting and cellphone violations
If you or someone you know is currently being investigated for a sex-related transgression, you need to consult a criminal defense attorney who has proven experience providing sound advice on the laws that govern your area.
In Glen Burnie and the greater Baltimore area, the criminal defense law firm of Lotze Mosley, LLP provides superior legal counsel with a team of attorneys who understand the laws regarding sex crimes. Our criminal defense attorney in Glen Burnie, MD offers an initial consultation to assess your case.
Directions to Washington DC Criminal Attorneys from Glen Burnie, MD
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Glen Burnie, MD
Total Est. Time: 19 mins
Total Est. Distance: 6.8 mi
- Head northwest on 1st Ave SE toward Drum Point Ave SE/Padfield Blvd
- Turn right onto Crain Hwy S
- Turn left onto Central Ave
- Turn left onto MD-176 W/Dorsey Rd
- Turn left to merge onto I-97 S
- Merge onto I-97 S
- Take exit 7 for MD-3 S toward MD-32 W/Bowie/Odenton
- Continue onto Crain Hwy
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right to merge onto US-50 W toward Washington
- Continue to US-50 W
- Merge onto US-50 W
- Keep left to stay on US-50 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to turn slightly right onto New York Ave NE
- Turn left onto 6th St NW
- Turn right onto E St NW
- Turn left onto 7th St NW
We are located at:
400 7th St NW #206
Washington, DC 20004
- What is the Difference Between Criminal Confinement Kidnapping
- Can Text Messages Be Used Against You in Criminal Court
- What Are the Stages of Criminal Case
- Dpa as an Effective Criminal Defense Strategy
- Diversion Eligibility as a Criminal Defense Option
- What to Look for in a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Five Common Criminal Law Myths Perpetrated on Television
- Our Skilled Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Working Full-time During the Covid 19 Pandemic
- The Presumption of Innocence and Its Importance to Your Criminal Defense
- Why Should I Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney Over a Court-appointed Defense Lawyer
We Also Serve The Following Areas: