In Need of a Criminal Defense Lawyer In Anne Arundel County?
Anne Arundel is a county in the state of Maryland. Annapolis, perhaps most well-known for the United States Naval Academy, is its county seat. It was named for Anne Arundell, who was the daughter of the Baron Arundell of Wardour. It was originally part of St. Mary’s County back when Maryland was known as the Province of Maryland, and Anne Arundel became the third of Maryland’s 23 counties in 1650.
It is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities and boasts close proximity to Washington, D.C., Alexandria, Arlington, and Baltimore.
Anne Arundel and its communities make up an estimated 588 square miles of the state of Maryland. It has a population of more than 555,700 people, with a median age of 38 – right on par with the state figures. Nearly 55% of Anne Arundel’s residents are female. Known as one of the more affluent counties in the state, Anne Arundel residents reported a median household income of more than $80,000. Housing prices in the region also top the state average at approximately $470,000.
Industries and Jobs
Like many communities in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Metro Area, Anne Arundel County is home to many state agency headquarters. The Department of Agriculture, Department of Housing and Community Development, the Aviation Administration, and the Department of Transportation all have headquarters in the area. The presence of the United States Naval Academy serves as another economic catalyst for the region.
The County is also home to a number of medical facilities, including Anne Arundel Medical Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Although Anne Arundel is considered to be one of the more affluent areas of the state, its proximity to urban areas and large population make it no stranger to a variety of crimes, including those of a violent nature.
Violent Crimes in Anne Arundel County
Violent criminal acts – from rape or murder to non-negligent manslaughter or robbery – affect communities across the country. Over the last year, there were approximately 1.1 million violent crimes in Anne Arundel County, United States. Although violent crime rates plummeted to a five-year low back in 2013, crimes that involve force or the threat of force continue to occur in many communities throughout the United States, including areas like Anne Arundel County. Other types of violent crimes in Washington, DC, including burglary, motor vehicle theft, and larceny-theft, are also offenses that people may be charged with, and which need professional criminal defense representation.
Our Anne Arundel County, MD criminal lawyers have helped people who were suspected or accused of committing:
- Drug Crimes
- Gun Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Traffic Offenses, such as driving under the influence, or texting and cellphone violations
Contact Our Lotze Mosley, LLP Criminal Defense Law Firm in Anne Arundel County, MD For Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been implicated in a crime of a violent nature, you need legal counsel that can guide you through the many nuances of these laws and policies.
In Anne Arundel County and its communities, the criminal defense law firm of Lotze Mosley, LLP provides expert counsel through attorneys that have spent a great deal of time cultivating a deep understanding of these laws. Our Anne Arundel County Criminal Defense lawyers offer an initial consultation to assess your case.
To consult with one of our experienced Washington, DC Criminal Defense attorneys, contact us today at (202) 393-0535.
Directions to Washington DC Criminal Attorneys from Anne Arundel County, MD
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Anne Arundel County, MD
Total Est. Time: 36 mins
Total Est. Distance: 30.3 mi
- Head northwest toward Old South River Rd
- Turn right onto Old South River Rd
- Turn right onto MD-2 N/Solomons Island Rd
- Slight right to merge onto MD-665 W/Aris T Allen Blvd toward US-50/US-301
- Continue to Prince George’s County
- Merge onto US-301 S/US-50 W
- Keep left to stay on US-50 W
- Keep left to stay on US-50 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to turn slightly right onto New York Ave NE
- Turn left onto 6th St NW
- Turn right onto E St NW
- Turn left onto 7th St NW
Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
400 7th St NW #206
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- What is the Difference Between Criminal Confinement Kidnapping
- Can Text Messages Be Used Against You in Criminal Court
- What Are the Stages of Criminal Case
- Dpa as an Effective Criminal Defense Strategy
- Diversion Eligibility as a Criminal Defense Option
- What to Look for in a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Importance of Criminal Defense for Immigrants in D-c
- Five Common Criminal Law Myths Perpetrated on Television
- Our Skilled Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Working Full-time During the Covid 19 Pandemic
- The Presumption of Innocence and Its Importance to Your Criminal Defense
We Also Serve The Following Areas: