Winner of 2018 Scholarship
Nikki Lotze and Kevin Mosely are proud to announce Yasmeen Sarsour as the winner of their Scholarship Essay Contest! The scholarship is available to deserving students entering Law School, and intended to help defray first-year expenses for the winning applicant.
Nikki Lotze, Kevin Mosely and staff are proud to support Yasmeen Sarsour and wish her much success attending Florida International University’s College of Law in the Fall of 2018!
Special thanks to all who applied for this scholarship. There were so many outstanding essays which made for a very difficult decision!
Name: Yasmeen Sarsour
Hometown: Pembroke Pines, FL
University: Florida International University in Miami, FL
I am a proud first generation college student who will be graduating Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s in Psychology and Interdisciplinary Studies along with a Minor in Biology this Spring 2018. I start Florida International University’s College of Law this Fall 2018. I aspire to obtain a career in criminal law while bridging the gap between psychological science and investigative procedures.
Kevin Mosley and Nikki Lotze are announcing their 2nd annual essay scholarship to pre law undergraduates or 1st year law students entering college or law school fall 2018. This year’s scholarship is for $1,000 aimed to assist with school expenses. The applicant must be a resident of the US or authorized to work in the US. They also must have been accepted to and attending college as an undergraduate pursuing law or entering law school for their 1st year. The applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA and must submit an essay related to the area of law they wish to pursue which can be no longer than 3 pages.
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2018:
- Acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Complete copy of your school transcripts
- Proof that you are a legal resident of the United States with either a birth certificate, permanent resident card or passport
- Typed essay up to 3 pages on a topic related to the area you wish to pursue
- Scholarship must be used for school related expenses
- $1,000 check will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses
- Recipient may be asked to submit receipts of school expenses
- The winner will be contacted on or around February 28th, 2018
Completed applications must be submitted no later than February 15, 2018. Do not call our office with questions about the scholarship and we will only be considering candidates that fill out the form below.